Saturday, 25 April 2015

one 'n only Argan Oil

I have thick curly hair and managing my hair is something which is very very difficult. Until a few years ago my only hair style used to be a pony tail.

Finding products which work for your hair is slightly difficult compared to finding products which work for your skin. Not all products which work for curly hair work for my hair as we have unique hair with its own thickness, dryness, consistency etc.

But overall, Argan oil has magical properties which help in making your hair and skin healthy.
Benefits :

Argan oil is often used as a hair treatment. It is extremely beneficial for hair and scalp, and is commonly used as a conditioner.

Vitamin E is extremely beneficial for hair, and is found in argan oil in high quantities. Vitamin E promotes healthy hair growth as it contains antioxidants, which help boost cells and encourage them to produce healthy hair – it has even been used for hair regrowth.

Argan oil has a number of benefits when used on hair. It can act as a moisturiser for the scalp to fight dandruff and dry scalp. It can also promote the growth of healthy, strong hair as opposed to thin, brittle hair. It can even undo some of the damage done through chemical treatments and dyes, and can be used to treat split ends.

Immediate benefits can also be seen in people who use argan oil on their hair. It is an excellent agent for taming frizz and promoting shine and gloss, as well as softer, more manageable hair.
Argan oil is non-irritating and actually reverses much of the damage done by artificial chemicals and treatments on hair. It is often used in its pure form for healthy, soft and shiny hair. Below are a few of the best ways to use argan oil on hair.

For more information, click here 

So rest assured if you have dull, damaged, frizzy hair it is more likely that Argan oil products will work for you compared to any other product.




The one 'n only Argan oil has worked wonders for my hair. It helps me,
1. Control frizz
2. My curls are smoother
3. Less hair breakage

It is called an oil but is actually works like a serum and smells really well too, take a small amount (start with a drop)  on your hand and rub it for 20 sec and apply it all over your hair except the roots. Focus on the ends as the ends of your hair are usually more damaged.

Note: If you use more than required product your hair might get oily. You can use this product on wet and dry hair.

I use it on wet hair everytime I wash my hair and when my hair is completely dry after shampoo. I re-apply if required. I am currently, using my third full size bottle and I can't thank my sister enough for recommending this amazing product to me. Elder sisters are a blessing in disguise and you can't ask for more if they share common interests too. My sister is a makeup freak too and has just began her beauty channel on YouTube.
Check out her channel, subscribe and leave feedback here

No comments:

Post a Comment