Saturday, 25 April 2015

Colorbar Blend Away Foundation Sponge Wheel Review

Colorbar introduced a new beauty tools/accessories range and they look very colorful and attractive. I haven't tried their beauty brushes, but I got my hands on the Colorbar Blend Away Foundation Sponge Wheel. It comes with 8 small sponges and it is used to blend your foundation.

Overall, I think it does its job well and it is a great buy for the price. It blends the foundation well into your skin and doesn't leave any creases. It is also faster to use than using a foundation brush to blend.
What I didn't like about it is that it each sponge is small and it would have worked better if the sponges were bigger. They also released another foundation blending square sponges and they look bigger. Purchase link here


How I use it:
Wet the sponge in warm water and squeeze out the excess water. Apply foundation dots on your face after applying a primer and then use this sponge to blend the foundation into your skin to get a smooth and balanced coverage. Soak the sponge in warm water for 2 minute to remove the foundation after application and store the sponge to re-use it.

Overall, I if you are just venturing into the beauty world and don't want to but the expensive beauty blenders available in the market then try this.

95dd62b9d2f22e34ec821e545627a66bcd793a075e898895c7

No comments:

Post a Comment